Sunday, July 17, 2011

HOW TO STOP WORRYING AND START LIVING FULLY

Just as I promised,  I will be starting today a series on "How to stop worrying and start living fully". Now, I'm not claiming to be an expert in solving  problems which are the source of  our worries and anxieties, but as a regular person who has to go through the daily grind of living, I've also had my shares of tremendous worrying myself. But God, in His goodness comforted  me through his words and allowed me to read the best materials  written on this subject. What I learned and will be sharing with you   are basic, practical and timeless insights and advice to guide you along the way to a better ,fuller life. To start with let's take a look at what the word worry means. Webster's dictionary defines worry as : to feel anxiety or trouble. Worry besets every individual, young and old, rich and poor. No matter what status in life, there is no person who have never felt worry or anxiety in his life. As long as we are alive ,we are bound to experience problems and trials which are the reasons why we worry. It is in learning how to handle these problems that we are able to stop worrying  then we don't have to waste our precious time ,our  physical , emotional and mental health. If you take the time to visit a mental institution, you will find out that a lot of the unfortunate individuals  staying  there were once normal people living normal lives.They are people unable to handle  tremendous problems which caused them to break. They are in no better situation than those who committed suicides because of some overwhelming problems.Friends, we live in an imperfect world where we regularly meet imperfect situations and unless we learn how to handle them, we can never learn to live happily and with peace of mind. Fortunately, I have gathered valuable insights  which I will be sharing with you regularly. I really hope it will help people in what may seem to them as hopeless situations and know that God does not give us more than we can handle. Till then, live a jubilant life and God bless! 





No comments:

Post a Comment