Tuesday, June 7, 2011

THE BREATHE OF LIFE

"Oh , to come to the point of death only to find out you had not lived at all"

I'm an ordinary mom  , with an ordinary 8 to 5 job in an ordinary office. Writing a blog is new to me.I am a green horn so to speak. As a matter of fact, I wasn't interested with blogging until recently.The farthest I'd go in social networking is doing FB. Even then, i'd be too uninterested to  contact friends.old or  new .I was just not really into it. I felt that I was sharing too much of me to those who may read it. You see, i'm a very private person. I have very, very  few close friends.and even to them I don't easily open up. Not that I have many skeletons to hide but that was me.  But  recently I decided to do something differently. I wanted  to reach out to  people . Why the sudden change of mind?  I recently realized that life is more than just living a day to day existence. That there is a purpose to life . There are a million things to accomplish and discover. A thousand  people to reach out to. To know what they think, To let them know what I think.To feel  what they feel . To  feel the breathe of life once again.   I am embarking on a journey to discover and find these things  right where I sit.  Join me on my journey.

LOUIEMAY

No comments:

Post a Comment